16% to 23% an hour, for 7 hours
Min/Max: 5 / 20000
Added: Jan 23rd, 2019
Monitored: 23 days
Lifetime: 23 days
High-tech investments have long ceased to be an "investment casino" and are inextricably connected to our future. RockeTime Investments offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of the most promising world technologies and get a good steady income. Investments always involve risks and the exisitng world situation makes the traditional investment instruments (e.g. oil, gas, and precious metals) really unstable. Cash flows always move to the more efficient markets. This is the reason why the high technology becomes more and more promising financial instrument. Our company develops in two many directions: 60% of all investments are aimed at developing new launch vehicles that will be used for the future Mars colonization and delivery of cargo to the moon and back, and the remaining 40% are invested in the creation of new types of satellites and robots that will be engaged in the space mineral extraction. All these things are our future and our stable income.